5 DAY 4 NIGHT - 4 ISLAND TOUR + JAMES BOND + CITY TOUR
LOW SEASON (1 MAY - 31 OCTOBER 2022)
1 MAY - 31 OCT 2022
1 NOV – 19 DEC 22 | 21 JAN– 31 APR 2023
20 DECEMVER 2022 – 20 JANUARY 2023
Meet & greeting with tour guide at Krabi airport and proceed to Krabi city tour. Transfer to hotel for check in. Free & Easy. Overnight.
Breakfast at hotel. Pick up from hotel then get on the long tail boat to sand banks at Moore & Tup Islands. Snorkelling at Chicken Island. Picnic lunch at Poda Island. Free and easy. Explore Phra Nang Cave and visit the famous rock-climbing point in Thailand. Return to pier then transfer back to hotel and overnight.
Breakfast at hotel. Proceed to pier Phang-nga National Park & board on a longtail boat and visit “James
Bond Island”. Canoeing for sightseeing around the mangrove forest and sea caves. Lunch at Koh Panyee island or Muslim Floating Village. Free & easy. Back to the pier and visit “Taotong Waterfall” or Monkey Cave Temple. Return to hotel & overnight
Breakfast at hotel. Free & Easy.
Breakfast at hotel. After checkout, proceed for Krabi city tour. Visit outdoor Aquarium & Coastal Fisheries Research, sightseeing at Nopparat Thara National Park. Stop for lunch at local restaurant. Transfer to airport for final departure.
- Reservation will be made upon confirmation from your side.
- Hotel room confirmation is subject to availability upon booking.
- Tour fare deposit amount paid is non-refundable after booking.
- High season surcharges to be advice.
- Refund would be not entertained due to unforeseen circumstances to the country.
- For any unused service is not refundable.
- The Person who cannot pass the immigration in the International Airport, Tour Fare would be not refundable.
- KAWAN INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL SDN BHD acts only as an agent to provide service providers such as Airlines, Hotels, Transportations, and others. We shall not in any circumstances be held liable for and will not accept responsibility or liability for the acts, omissions, defaults on the best of these service providers and government change of regulations.