- Mengenai Kami
- Kembara Muslim
- Tempahan Pakej
- Bilik Latihan
- Hubungi Kami
Kuala Lumpur - Jordan
Assemble at KLIA (4 hours before departure) and check-in process flight to Jordan.
JORDAN QUEEN ALIA AIRPORT (Lunch & Dinner)
Arrival Queen Alia International Airport, meet and assist by our representative at immigration area, finish formalities of immigration and customs. Visit Al Khafe, proceed to Amman city tour to explore Amman city sightseeing. Amman is a bustling modern city. The historical places are located in downtown, where we visit the Citadel with remains from the Roman to the early Islamic period. We stop for lunch. Later back to Amman Hotel. Dinner & overnight in Amman.
AMMAN HOTEL- KHB – JERUSALEM (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
After breakfast, check out. Transfer to Allenby Bridge cross (Land Border to Jerusalem). Enjoy a short visit to Jericho, the world oldest city (Secamore – Tree, Mt. of Temptation, continue to enjoy lunch meal, transfer check in Jerusalem hotel, Maghrib and Isya’ Prayer at inside Al Aqsa Mosque. Dinner and Overnight.
JERUSALEM TOUR (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
After breakfast, start the visit of the old city to see: The Old City Walls, Dome of the Rock, Prophet Mihrab, Qubbat Miraaj, Buraq Mosque and Garden of Olives which is more than 2000 years old then bazaar the Buraq Wall, the Christian and Arminian quarters, visit the Aqsa Mosque and the Islamic sited in Jerusalem, Mount of Olives and Mount Zion. Dinner and overnight.
JERUSALEM – HEBRON –BETHLEHEM – JERUSALEM (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Breakfast we will have today a full day visit to Jerusalem, the old city this area constitutes the entire city of Jerusalem. The old city is home to several sites of key religious importance: The Dome of The Rock and al Aqsa Mosque, we will visit the old markets & Omar Mosque we continue to visit Bethlehem city that is a Palestinian town south of Jerusalem in the west bank. The biblical birthplace of Jesus it’s a major Christian pilgrimage site. The birth is market by an inlaid silver star in a grotto under the 6th century church of the nativity which shares manger square with the 15th century church of ST. Catherine and the 1860 mosque of Omar, drive next to Hebron to visit prophet Ibrahim (Peace Be Upon Him) Mosque & Shrine, then back to the hotel for dinner & overnight .
JERUSALEM – AMMAN (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
After breakfast, check out and transfer to Allenby Bridge to cross back to Jordan. Pick up from the Bridge and transfer to the Dead Sea for visit and lunch then proceed to Makam Nabi Shu’aib and makam Nabi Yushua, Maqam Bilal Bin Rabah Muazin Rasulullah and continue to hotel for dinner and overnight.
AMMAN/PETRA/AMMAN /QAIA (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
After breakfast check out and start full day tour to Petra The Roz Red City (One Of The Seven Wonders in The World), lunch and transfer back to Amman. Stop for a while in Amman hotel for refreshing, washing relaxing and to have Farewell Dinner Open buffet. After dinner, transfer to airport for next departure with unforgettable memories.
DAY 8: KUALA LUMPUR - Arrival in Malaysia.
• Air Ticket (Royal Jordan)
• 6 Nights Accommodation with Breakfast
• Meals as per itinerary
• Visa as an approval
• Daily Transport as per itinerary
• Malay or English-Speaking Guide
• Entrance Fee as per itinerary
• Trolley Bag
• Travel Insurance
• Personal Expenses
• International & Domestic Flight Ticket, Public Holiday, Weekend Surcharge
• Reservation will be made upon confirmation from your side.
• Hotel room confirmation is subject to availability upon booking.
• The tour fare deposit amount paid is non-refundable after booking.
• High season surcharges to be advised.
• The itinerary is subject to change at the discretion of the land operator.
• KAWAN INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL SDN BHD and its agent reserve the right to change or alter the program and revise fares without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances.
• Refund would not be entertained due to unforeseen circumstances in the country.
• For any unused service the amount paid is not refundable.
• Any person who cannot pass the immigration in the International Airport, Tour Fare would not be refundable.
• KAWAN INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL SDN BHD acts only as an agent to provide the service providers such as Airlines, Hotel, Transportations, and others. We shall not in any circumstances be held liable for and will not accept responsibility or liability for the acts, omissions, defaults on the best of these service providers and government change of regulations.
• Itinerary, prices and flight details of package are subject to change and based on current conditions.
• Any outdoor or nature tour is weather dependent. In case of cancellation or inconvenience due to bad weather. KAWAN INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL reserve the right change the itinerary whereas necessary. No refund will be allocated in such rate.
• The proposed optional tour listed are time and weather dependant (if any). The rate also subject to change depending on minimum number of participants.
• Due to regulations, coach has to be park at the designated area and can’t simply do the drop off or pick up. Hence, participants need to walk for some distance whereas necessary.
• Participants are encouraged to bring along proper comfortable shoes & clothes due to the nature of this tour in which involving a lot of walks.
• This promotion is valid for limited period only and subject to change without prior notice. It is not valid to any other special, if applicable.
Deposit of RM 1500 per person upon registration and full payment 45 days prior to departure. Payment can be made cash in the office or into the account.
KAWAN INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL
MAYBANK: 5551 7151 9569
**Please send proof of payment to use for checking with account.